ENTJ Personality Types
ENTJ – Dealing with dominant Fe
Assertive and outspoken – they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
Your work-related strengths may include:
- Ability to see possibilities and implications
- Aptitude for creative problem solving; ability to examine issues objectively
- Understanding of complex issues
Your work-related weaknesses may include:
- Impatience with others who are not as quick as you are
- Brusqueness and lack of tact and diplomacy
- Tendency toward hasty decision making
What you need in a career for it to be satisfying. Doing work that:
- Lets you lead, be in control, organizing and perfecting the systems of an organization so that it runs efficiently and reaches its goals on schedule
- Lets you engage in long-range strategic planning, creative problem solving, and the generation of innovative and logical approaches to a variety of problems
- Is done in a well-organized environment where you, and others, work within a clear and definite set of guidelines
Some satisfying career fields for ENTJs include: Business, Finance, Consulting, Training, Professional, and Technology.