Our mission is to make multiple choice questions and practice tests available to all premedical students (MCAT), medical students (USMLE) and surgery residents (ABSITE), for FREE, year round.
We want to eliminate the need to pay hundreds of dollars to access question banks, and the limitations on access. We believe that by having free access to questions all year round, students will perform better on board exams. And that is our ultimate goal, to help each other perform well on these exams.
Our approach to developing this question bank is somewhat unique. We want to organize the question banks, so that you can choose to be tested on a topic as general as ABSITE or USMLE EXAM, to increasingly more specific topics such as "Gastrointestinal System", "Stomach", and "Gastric adenocarcinoma." We want you to test yourself on any high yield topic, at any time.
2/24/13: 50 members
3/9/13: 70 members
3/18/13: 90 members
3/29/13: 100 members
* To conserve resources and make this only available to students/residents who are actively using our this site to prepare for board exams or in class exams, members who have not logged in for more than 30 days are deleted from the system. If this happens to you, you can re-register at anytime.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE A QUIZ UNLESS YOU ENROLL IN THE COURSE
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE
- Register and log in
- On the right column, you will see a box entitled "My courses"
- Click on "All Courses"
- Click on the course you want to enroll in
- On the left column, you should see a box entitled "Settings"
- Click on "Enrol me in this course"
- If you do not see a "Settings" box with the option to self-enroll, send a message to Admin.
HOW TO REQUEST SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
- Many of the quizzes are developed once we get a request from a member.
- You may request that we add additional questions on your topic of interest by leaving a request in the COMMENTS box you see on the right column of this page.
- Include the speficic topic (example: Gram positive bacteria, or Staphylococcus, or Infectious Diseases), the number of questions you would want added, and your desired turn around time.
- We are happy to help -- everything is free.
- PRIORITY: USMLE> ABSITE > MCAT
- REQUIRES REGISTRATION.
- NEW QUESTIONS ADDED DAILY.
Please send an email to email@example.com with any questions or if you are having any problems accessing any section of the site.
ABSITE TOPICS COVERED
- PHYSIOL GLUCOSE FORM LIVER (KREBS)
ABSITE TOPICS COVERED
- 'RX COLONIC PSEUDO-OBSTRUCT'
ABSITE RELATED TOPICS
"MEDIAT VASC SMOOTH MUSC CONSTRICT"
ABSITE RELATED TOPIC
"Inhibition of Keloid Formation"
SMALL INTESTINES MCQs